SCA Youth Combat
Documents and Forms
- Minor's Waiver and Informed Consent to Participate in SCA Combat
- Minor's Medical Authorization
- Minor's Medical Authorization with space for notorization
(Recommended for use in USA)
- While some of the rules are specific to the Kingdom of Æthelmearc,
this is a great resource to teach youths about calibration levels, commands like Hold and Lay On,
the legal target areas, and chivalry in the list.
- What does a Youth Combat bout look like?
- Q: Why was PVC banned?
- A: PVC is an inherently brittle material. All efforts to ensure that weapons were constructed so as to minimum the danger of breakage were not successful. The safety issues do not outweigh the low cost and availability.