Position Available: Society Web MinisterThe Web Minister is responsible for overseeing the websites of kingdoms, local branches, and any other website the Board may designate. In addition the Web Minister serves as a source of web publishing expertise and advice for the benefit of the Society. The Web Minister of the Society is responsible for collecting reports from Kingdoms, be they Greater or Lesser Officers.
As a member of the IT division of the SCA, the ideal candidate should have the following:
The deadline for applications is May 1, 2017.
- Experience in User Experience, Database Administration, Information Architecture and/or system administration in a not for profit or corporate environment.
- Experience as an SCA Web Minister.
- Possess strong written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of SCA Inc. Web Minister, Chronicler, and Social Media Policies.
- Ability to work in a cross collaborative group.
- Ability to conduct risk analysis and present findings.
- Knowledge of web technologies including Wordpress, CSS, HTML, visual design and other content management systems.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, together with modern and SCA qualifications, via hardcopy to:
Society for Creative Anachronism
PO Box 360789
Milpitas, CA 95036-0789
Courtesy copies should be provided via email to