Members of the Board of Directors are assigned duties as Ombudsmen for Society Officers,
Board Committees, and Kingdoms. They represent those individuals and groups to the Board, and promote communication and coordination between the Board and the functional personnel of the Society.
SCA participants with concerns about a particular Kingdom, or Corporate office or function should contact the ombudsman responsible for that area.
The current assignments are as follows:
- Lisa Czudnochowsky (Duchess Marion FitzWilliam (OP))
- Ombudsman for: Arts & Sciences, Information Technology, Calontir, Drachenwald, Lochac
- Ms. Czudnochowsky can be contacted at
416-399-6811 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arthur Donadio (Duke Cuan McDaige (KSCA, OP))
- Ombudsman for: Heralds, Marshal, Atenveldt, Northshield
- Mr. Donadio can be contacted at 910-693-1959 (no calls after 10:00pm EST please) or via email at email@example.com.
- Denise Hundley (Countess Denise Duvalier (OP))
- Ombudsman for: Grand Council, Ansteorra, Ealdormere, Gleann Abhann, Meridies, Trimaris
- Ms. Hundley can be contacted at 703-868-7880 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- David Keen (Baron David of Caithness, OP)
- Ombudsman for: Æthelmearc, Atlantia, East, Middle, YAFA Committee
- Mr. Keen can be contacted at 619-562-3099 or via email at email@example.com.
- Lisa May (Countess Margaret ni Conner)
- Ombudsman for: Publications (TI, CA, Webminister, Chronicler), An Tir, Caid, West, Additional Peerage Exploratory Committee
- Ms. May can be contacted at 214-384-3997 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Max Nelson (Baron Maximilian Von Halstern)
- Ombudsman for: Board Recruiting, Chirurgeon, Census Initiative, Artemisia, Outlands
- Mr. Nelson can be contacted at 703-577-0003 or via email at email@example.com.
- Hal Simon (Baron Edwin FitzLloyd (OP, OL))
- Ombudsman for: President, Society Seneschal, Corporate Office, Legal Committee, Financial Officers, Executive Assistant, Grants
- Mr. Simon can be contacted at 214-435-4491 (no calls after 9:00 pm CT) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.