Board of Directors
Members of the Board
Correspondence concerning a particular Corporate function, office, or kingdom can be sent to the director responsible for that area (see each director's ombudsman listing). To write to the directors as a group, you can send e-mail to email@example.com.
Mail for members of the Board may also be addressed to the
- Paul Lancaster is the IT Manager, Production Manager, and wearer of many hats at a small
manufacturing facility. He lives in Brandon, MS with his wife Elizabeth and two teenagers, Matthew and
Brianne. He has been active in the Society since 1981, having started in Western Meridies, which is now
the Kingdom of Gleann Abhann.
- Baron Stephan of Durham, OP
is the bastard son of a Saxon Noble from the Northeast coast of England.
Having fought alongside his father and brothers at the battle of Hastings, he fled the country and the
threat of Norman tyranny making his way east, traveling as far as fabled Constantinople while living the life of
- Ombudsman for: President, Society Seneschal, Corporate Office, Financial Officers, Executive Assistant, Fifty Year Celebration
- Mr. Lancaster can be contacted at 601-717-3992 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chele Martines is a 30 year veteran of the fashion Industry. Currently a Technical Designer for one of the world's leading outdoor apparel
companies, she coordinates the final design and fit for the children's wear department. Chele is a devoted mother to two teenage girls with
her loving husband, Kipp. Family life is in its most challenging stage as they prepare for living life with teenagers. When Chele is not
working or spending time with her family, she enjoys cooking, weaving, reading historical non-fiction, and remodeling her 1852 Victorian house.
- Duchesse Sabine de Rouen, OP was born into nobility in the town of Rouen, capital of the duchy of Normandy during the 13th century. Always chastised for spending
too much time reading and not enough time courting, Sabine became more resolute to be her own woman and not give in to her parents' expectations.
Eventually, she created quite a scandal by turning down the gifts of a Duke, stating she refused to marry in order to advance her family's station
in society. Not long after she left home for Paris and lands beyond the sea. During her travels she met and fell in love with Syr Kyppyn, a
devilishly handsome knight of Norse decent. Together they continue to explore the world.
- Ombudsman for: Publications (TI, CA, Chronicler), Board Recruiting, Calontir, Northshield, Outlands
- Ms. Martines can be contacted at 336-707-0209 or via email at email@example.com.
- Scott P. R. Berk , MD owns an integrative Family practice in New Jersey. He lives in rural northwest NJ with his wife and their dogs. He is an airplane pilot and certified flight instructor and an active member of his Masonic Lodge, and the Kiwanis & Rotary clubs.
- Baron Phillip Reed the Facetious, OP grew up in Lincolnshire, England c. 1200 A.D. Although his family stems from noble Anglo-Saxon lineage, the Norman conquest stripped all claims to his family's lands and titles. After leaving Lincoln, Phillip traveled around England, apprenticing to various healers, and eventually he found himself in Berkshire, England, where he lived the rest of his days in Reading. At events you will most likely find Phillip on the Archery range; if not there, he will be on the List field participating in heavy fighting, or administering first aid.
- Ombudsman for: Heralds, An Tir, Caid, West
- Dr. Berk can be contacted at 908-319-1847 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andrew Coleman recently accepted a lucrative appointment as a stay-at-home dad, but for the last 20 years he has been an
IT professional and manager and he expects to return to that field. Coinciding with the career change was
a relocation from a four decade residency in the green hills of Tennessee to the deserts of Arizona.
Andrew is a drummer and has spent the last twenty-something years exploring the psychedelic-country-jazz-classical-alternative-vaudeville-joke-rock
synergies with the experimental punk band Laughing Storm Dogs. He likes professional sports, especially American football and the NBA, but his true
passion these days is spending time with his loving wife and vivacious kiddos.
- Jarl Ailgheanan mac Sithigh (KSCA, Duke, Hound of Meridies) is a Norse-Gaels chieften living in the last years of the ninth century near Dublin. He enjoys the creak of the mast and ripple of
cloth that accompanies the sailor's life, but lives for the surprise shore leaves (a surprise at least for the coastal merchants and wealthy
landholders) while exercising his approach to the notions of free trade - that is, take other people's goods for free and trade them to his
wife for the occasional bro-pass to go to the longhall with the boys.
- Ombudsman for: Marshal, Information Technology (Webminister and Webmaster), Ansteorra, Gleann Abhann, Meridies, Trimaris
- Mr. Coleman can be contacted at 480-264-9888 or via email at email@example.com.
- Arthur Donadio is a partner in a small law firm. A former prosecutor, these days his practice consists almost entirely of criminal defense.
He lives in Southern Pines, North Carolina with his wife Tricia and son Benjamin. Arthur is the president of his county and
district bar associations, and is an enthusiastic but untalented golfer. He has been participating in the SCA in the Kingdom
of Atlantia for almost twenty-five years.
- Duke Cuan McDaige (KSCA, OP) is a 14th-century Anglo-Irish nobleman who, after soldiering in France with the English, entered the employ of Florence as one of Hawkwood's lieutenants. Inspired by Duchess Padraigin, Cuan enjoys armored tourney fighting, and dabbles in rapier and cut and thrust.
When the day's fighting has ended, he can generally be found where the music is.
- Ombudsman for: Legal Committee, Arts & Sciences, Artemisia, Atenveldt
- Mr. Donadio can be contacted at 910-315-3741 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- David Keen is a Logistics Management Specialist for the federal government.
Before his tenure with the federal government he worked for a major defense contractor for 10 years,
following the completion of a 20-year military career.
David lives in Southern California (30 miles outside downtown San Diego) with his high school sweetheart and wife of 40 years.
David enjoys working on projects (always called his "birdhouse"), outdoor cooking and teaching, and enjoying the pleasure of the
company of others. He has been involved in the SCA since 1997 when his seventeen-year-old daughter asked him to take her "camping".
It is all her fault....
- Baron David of Caithness, OP is the second son of a minor noble in 12th-century north-eastern Scotland.
(At that time sovereignty over Caithness was disputed between Scotland and the Norwegian Earldom of Orkney.)
With little of the family estate available, he has made his way by offering his skills as a ship's navigator and
chief mate to those merchants and tradesman in kingdoms across the Knowne Worlde in need of getting their goods from here to there.
- Ombudsman for: Æthelmearc, Atlantia, East, Middle, YAFA Committee
- Mr. Keen can be contacted at 619-562-3099 or via email at email@example.com.
- Richard Sherman , J.D. is
Senior Vice President Strategic Transactions, Secretary and General Counsel of TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals Corporation,
publicly traded pharmaceutical company located in Malvern, PA. He is also a principal in a private SBIC Investment fund,
CIP Capital, L.P., a consultant to the law firm of Goodsill Anderson Quinn & Stifel, in Honolulu, Hawaii, and a Vice President
of Malvern Consulting Group, Inc. in Malvern, Pennsylvania. Mr. Sherman has served on the Board of Directors of a number of
public and private for-profit companies in the United States and Canada, including Biophage, Inc., CytoMed, Inc., Functional
Technologies Corp., IBAH, Inc., Kenna Technologies, Inc., Leversense LLC, Mera Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sparta Pharmaceuticals
and Immunomedics, Inc. He is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Hawaii Biotech, Inc. and PONTiS Orthopaedics LLC.
- The Honorable Lord William Walworth de Durham is
a late 13th/early 14th century "half-breed" Scottish English inhabitant of the "borders" area between England and Scotland.
Although his father's family was from the university town of Durham, he was born in Whitby, a port town in North Yorkshire,
England and educated at Whitby Abbey where Caedmon, the earliest English poet, lived. It was there that he developed his
fondness for music and poetry.
- Ombudsman for: Drachenwald, Ealdormere, Lochac, Avacal
- Mr. Sherman can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vandy Pacetti-Donelson , EdD, a Florida native and former School Librarian, is the Master Librarian at Ultimate Medical Academy in Tampa, Florida.
She lives in Auburndale, Florida with her husband, Brian and the intermittent residency of their six adult children,
four of whom are attending four different Florida universities. Vandy is an active member of the American Library
Association and its affiliates, and spends some of her spare time blogging and advocating for school library funding and support.
- Baronessa Franca Donato is the sixth daughter of an aging architect from Mantua. Stranded on the shores of Trimaris (by a captain who turned to
privateering after the death of his employer), Franca found the company of many fine gentry in the
Shire of the Ruins and is regent of the Ridotto dei le Virtù e le Vizi. She serves the kingdom in administration,
at the scribal table, or with needle in hand.
Franca lives with her family in the Shire of the Ruins where she enjoys drawing, embroidery, costuming, pyrography,
poetry, service, and wordsmithing. Her first event was Winter Arts and Sciences at Weeki Wachee in the central region of the Kingdom of Trimaris.
- Dr. Pacetti-Donelson can be contacted at 863-307-1222 or via email at email@example.com.
Renee Signorotti has worked for the SCA for 22 years. She has been married for 26 years (poor guy) and has two grown children. She is an avid (rabid) quilter and cross-stitcher. She trains Labrador Retrievers for obedience, field work, and therapy, and is currently doing canine therapy with autistic teenagers and orthopedically handicapped teens.
Ms. Signorotti can be contacted at the Corporate Offices, 800-789-7486 or 408-263-9305 (Monday - Thursday 9:30 am - 4:00 pm PT)
Executive Assistant to the Board:
Leslie Luther-Fulton is a case manager and legal assistant for a small law firm in Memphis, TN. She lives with her husband John (alias "Sweetie Boo Boo"), their son Daniel Fusion, Boy of the Future, and Mr. Piddles the hampster, who got his name honestly. Leslie has been in the SCA since 1979, heaven help her.
Countess Jane Falada of Englewood (OP) is a 14th century Liechtenstein dairy farmer's daughter. She enjoys cooking, autocratting, and whupping up on her husband's squires with rolled-up newspapers.
Ms. Luther-Fulton can be reached by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.